Recipe: Chocolate Delice by Andi Walker
800g dark chocolate
½ tablespoon salt
700ml double cream
1. Place the cream into a saucepan and slowly bring to the boil.
2. While your cream is warming, place your chocolate, diced butter and salt in a deep mixing bowl.
3. Once your cream is boiling, pour over the chocolate and butter and tightly clingfilm the bowl (the warm cream will gently melt the chocolate and butter).
4. After 10 minutes, mix thoroughly and pour into a mould. Place into the fridge to set for two hours.
5. Remove from the fridge and allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Served in the picture (taken at Andi’s restaurant, The Riverside Inn, Chelmsford) with banana and caramel.